It's the smiling on the package It's the faces in the sand It's the thought that moves you upwards Embracing me with two hands

Thursday, May 14

bordem and the need to vent

Im trying to revise,,

watching tv instead

no surprises there. ive seen this episode of the hills twenty times but it makes no difference

i like to relate it to my life, and i can.
but my one relationship which has caused me to become bitter before my time is something i shouldnt be thinking about

im making myself sick and i have no reason to
im happy with my weight

but im so fucked up i seeme to think if im thinner then her i am therefore better then her ##

this is infact not true, she probably is better then me.

i constantly call her plain, but whats wrong with that

we dont all need to be wonderous crazy people

im starting to think there was only one person in the entire world who found me attractive

and hes a dick





but what man isnt


im trying to put all my effort into exams

i want A's

want to go to uni and become an accountant

orrr work in american apparel

orr open a christian book shop

im not religious but i think it would be fun



hi ho

No comments: