It's the smiling on the package It's the faces in the sand It's the thought that moves you upwards Embracing me with two hands

Friday, May 15

how are you doing in economics


I had to look after my little sister for a mere hour today
and i soon realised i could never be a mother
i dont know why i bother eating at the moment
i always end up voming it up in the toilets later
wallow for a little bit then ignore my hunger for the rest of the day.
im trying to ignore him and forget his existance, but i cant help my need to be funny and interesting when he is in sight.
my battle to be thinner then her is won, has been from the start.
i want to go out tonight.
but everytime i do it drives my mum futher away from me.
its scary how she can effect every decision i make.
my friend should be picking me up soon, for a drive.
i cant stand being in a car with her.
if she sings or raps.
she thinks she is better then me
probably is but im more individual and she cant stand that
her pretention is what makes me hate her most.
i knew her when she was as plain as 'her'.
now she likes the smiths and considers her self unique.
when there is 10000000 people out there like her and when she goes to uni she will see this
until then i will have to put up with it
hi ho

No comments: