It's the smiling on the package It's the faces in the sand It's the thought that moves you upwards Embracing me with two hands

Tuesday, May 19

the cold

my hands can barely move

typing it much easier then writing though

this it the reasoning for not completing a maths paper even though i have an exam tomorrow



my bulimia is progressing at an alarming rate

sometimes i physically feel everything i eat must be vommed back up



barrrrrrr sugar puffs

i love god damn sugar puffs



i would love to live of a bowl of sugar puffs alone


magiccccccccccccc


im currently downloading the entire jigga back catalogue.
love him love him

i decided to become a whore. it works for the rest of my friends. being whorey and skanky. i need sex. i miss sex. it shouldnt be this hard for the young.


current obsession with platting my hair

it looks like a nest of dreams to be fairrrr,,

all boys must be gay


thinner then i have been in a while llikeee


gonna vom some more


hi ho.

No comments: